Monday, March 15, 2010

March Newsletter

Welcome to the March newsletter. I don’t know about you but I am struggling to believe we are half way through March already….where do the weeks go????

A very big THANK YOU to Elsona, who treated us to some very yummy cupcakes at the last workshop. I think we would all agree they were a very nice treat!!!!

Congratulations to Jody who won the raffle and as a result got to dig in my goody bag for her prize. This was the second time in a row that Jodie has won the raffle after not winning for so long.

For those of you who were unable to make the workshop we made the “Glitter Cards” using using Bella papers and embossing on vellum.


Card Making Workshop

The next workshop will be held at Jamieson Way Community Centre on Friday the 26th March from 7.30 to 10.30pm. The class will start at 8pm and run for approximately 2 hours. This month we will be making these “Bahama Treasured Memories Cards using Embossing, Stamping and Punches.




For those of you who have not done any card making before, I will take you through the basics and show you step by step how easy it can be!!!

The cost of this workshop will be $20 and will include all materials, a complimentary glass of champagne on arrival, nibbles and tea & coffee, throughout the evening, as well as a Lucky Door prize, which will be drawn on the night.

To book your place, please email me by no later than Sunday 21st March 2010, so I can order enough stock to prepare your kit. Please book early as spaces are limited!!

Click on the link for details on what to bring if you have them.


As usual, Kaszazz orders can be placed on the night and I will also be offering an extra 10% of you order total to spend on extra goodies.

Future Workshops
All workshops will be held at the Jamieson Way Community Centre so please mark the dates in your diary. You can see all the future dates in the sidebar on the right.

I think that’s enough from me. I look forward to seeing you on the 26th of March.

Happy crafting and bye for now.

Karen

0 Comments: